Jamieson Chewable Vitamin C, Tangy Orange, 500 mg, 100 tablets + 20 FREE BONUS
Chewable Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones and treats anemia — especially iron-deficiency anemia — by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines.
Vitamin C also plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system, Vitamin C prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is an ally in the treatment of the common cold.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Prevents and treats scurvy
- Helps treats anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red blood cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
|Vitamin C||500 mg (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate)|
|Supporting Botanical Blend||7 mg|
Adults: Chew 1 to 4 tablets daily with food.
Drug Interactions: Mixed amphetamines, Propanolol (medication for high blood pressure), Tetracycline, and Warfarin (blood thinning medication).
Nutrient Depletions: Acetaminophen, Ampicillin, Alcohol, Aspirin, Carbidopa, Clozapine, Cyclophosphamide, Cyclosporin (medication for cancer treatment), Nitroglycerin, oral contraceptives. Excess Vitamin C can interfere with the absorption of copper and selenium.
Supportive Interactions: Loop diuretics (Vitamin C amplifies the effects of these medications), nitrate medications for heart disease (Vitamin C may reduce the development of tolerance). Vitamin C works well when taken in conjunction with other antioxidants (i.e. vitamin E).
Warnings and Precautions: None known when taken as directed.
Toxicity, Adverse Warnings and Side Effects: Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.