Jamieson Omega-3 Select, 1,000 mg, 200 Softgels Bonus
Omega-3 Select supports cardiovascular health by helping reduce triglyceride levels. It may play a role in lowering high blood pressure and decreases the production of inflammatory substances, thereby reducing joint swelling and the pain of arthritis.
This product reduces flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis, and it helps maintain healthy brain and nerve function.
The EPA and DHA are extracted from sardines and anchovies, which feed on plankton and, therefore, contain fewer contaminants than cold-water fish. Jamieson fish oil is then purified using a gentle molecular-distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants.
This pharmaceutical grade product contains 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA in each capsule.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride levels
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Decreases the production of inflammatory substances to reduce joint swelling and the associated pain of arthritis
- Reduces stress-induced cortisol secretion
- Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
- Maintains healthy brain and nerve cell function
Pure, molecularly distilled sardine and anchovy oils - 1,000 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 300 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - 200 mg
Adults: Take 3 softgels daily with meals. Store between 15°C-25°C, away from children.
Drug Interactions: Anticoagulants, aspirin.
Nutrient Depletions: Mineral oil, orlistat, bile acid sequestrants.
Supportive Interactions: Garlic, immunosuppressants, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, selenium.
Warnings and Precautions: None known when taken as directed.
Toxicity, Adverse Warnings and Side Effects: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Fish oil may cause belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating, and diarrhea.